Tawa AFC 2018 Annual General Meeting
We invite all members and Life Members to attend the AGM that will be held at Redwood Park.
Monday 23rd April 2018 commencing at 7.30pm. We look forward to seeing you all there.
- Introduction and welcome
- Acknowledgement of members passing
- Confirm 2017 AGM Minutes
- Matters arising from last AGM Minutes
- Presentation of 2017 Annual Financial Statement
- Presentation of the Tawa AFC Annual Report
- Chairman’s Update
- Staff Update/Coach update
- Executive Committee Member Election.
Let us know if you have any questions queries.
Training has now started for the Men’s 3rd and any social players/teams that are keen for a bit of training.
New players that are keen to play either semi competitive or social football are welcome to attend.
- 6.15 Wednesday Evenings
- Grenada North Park (Lower level until the 1st of April, 2nd level after the 1st)
Please feel free to contact the 3rd team coach Chris Munro at 021 0398 782 or Email him here if you have any questions.
Senior training begins on Tuesday 23 January at 6.30pm and continues every Tuesday and Thursday. Preseason training will be held at Grenada North Park on Level 4.
In season training will be held at Grenada North top field and Alex Moore artificial (Times to TBC).
1st team senior coach is Richard Martin 0276367591 and 2nd team coach is Andrew Wild 021901558
Please feel free to contact the coaches or Mike Wood 0296444000 if you have any questions.